- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.
- Inclusive growth and issues arising from it
- Government Budgeting
- Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country, different types of irrigation and irrigation systems; storage, transport and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; e-technology in the aid of farmers
- Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies and minimum support prices; Public Distribution System- objectives, functioning, limitations, revamping; issues of buffer stocks and food security; Technology missions; economics of animal-rearing
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
- Land reforms in India
- Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy and their effects on industrial growth
- Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways etc
- Investment models
No Reviews found for this course.
1 STUDENTS ENROLLED