The Indian Economy comes under General Studies- 3, the topics were included in the curriculum.
• Indian Economy and issues relating to planning
• Mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.
• Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
• Government Budgeting.
• Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy and their effects on industrial growth.
• Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways etc.
• Investment models
|Indian Economy and issues relating to planning|
|Inclusive growth and issues arising from it|
|Budget 2017-18FREE Details||FREE||00:00:00|
|Industrial policy and industrial development: Main Issues|
|Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways, etc|
No Reviews found for this course.