1. Important Exam Dates for IB Recruitment
|Start Date of
|12th August 2017|
|New Last Date of
|10th September 2017|
|12th September 2017|
of Tier I
|15th October 2017|
of Tier II
|7th January 2018|
2. IB Recruitment – Vacancies
- This Recruitment Drive for Intelligence Bureau is not applicable for PwD Candidates.
- PwD Candidates should not apply.
3. Eligibility Criteria for IB Recruitment
A. Age Limit
Minimum Age – 18 years
Maximum Age – 27 years.
B. Educational Qualification
You should have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university
It is desirable that you have Basic Computer Knowledge.
C. Age Relaxation
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
4. Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern for IB Recruitment
- You will have to go through 3 stages of the exam to get qualified as an Assistant Central Intelligence Officer with the Intelligence Bureau of India.
- The 3 stages of Exam will be as follows:
- Preliminary Exam (Tier I)
- Mains Exam (Tier II)
#5. How to Apply for IB Recruitment
- Click on the link given above to apply online for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment.
- Click for New Registration.
- Save Registration Id & Password.
- Fill up the rest of the application form.
- Do not give false information.
- Upload Photograph & Signature.
- Click on Final Submit Button.
- Proceed for Payment of Fees.
- Your application is now sent.
6. Application Fee for IB Recruitment
SC/ST/Women – No Fee
Others – Rs. 100/-
7. The salary for IB Recruitment – Asst. Central Intelligence Officer
(Pay Band 2)
Salary – Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/-
Grade Pay – Rs. 4200
#8. Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment – Official Notification
Download Official Notification as PDF
To know more about IB Recruitment as an ACIO, read the article below: